Asian Zucchini Slaw
1 med-lg zucchini (shredded or use a spiralizer)
1 large carrot, shredded
2 T rice wine vinegar
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1/2 tsp soy sauce
- Shred both zucchini and carrot and toss together
- Mix together vinegar, oil and soy sauce
- Pour over zucchini mixture and toss.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving
- Toss again before serving
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top, if desired.
I really love using the APlusChef Spiral Slicer Bundle. It comes with the spiral slicer, a storage bag, cleaning brush as well as a ceramic peeler. I own another one of these, but I had to have one to use at our cabin. I love that I can make fun and interesting meals using this product. I love to make zucchini noodles and serve them raw as a slaw or cook them and serve spaghetti sauce over the top. I also like to use it to make a cucumber salad. It's just a simple spiral slicer that is easy to use but people are always impressed by the looks of the food I serve them when I use this.
Buy APlusChef Spiral Slicer Bundle on Amazon!!!