Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Earn Amazon Gift Cards from Swagbucks


Put your online searches to use for you and earn gift cards and prizes. There are several of these search engines available that allow you to earn gift cards and prizes, but I prefer Swagbucks. Yes, that link is a referral link (which I honestly do not know what I get if you sign up through my referral link - I presume some extra point) but it does not affect your sign up.

Anyways, I have been using Swagbucks for about 2 years now and in those 2 years I have earned 25 $5 giftcards to Amazon that I use to help pay for whatever (there is a ton of different things I buy on Amazon).

I do have the toolbar installed, which automatically gives me a swagbuck once a day when I open my browser. And the only other way I earn swagbucks is through whatever searches I am doing (not unnecessary searches, just normal searches for stuff). So, I earned $125 just for doing what I would do.

Now, there are MANY other ways you can earn swagbucks but some of those can eat up time (like taking a daily poll or printing off coupons to use in your grocery store - which that can be win-win.) So, I keep it at earning by doing what I normally do - I don't have time to make more work for myself.

So, check it out. You can earn free gift cards just by doing your searches through their pages.

4 comments:

Janna Lamison said...

I have always thought to try but never do...

Betsy said...

I really need to start doing this!

Anne D. said...

I love Swagbucks!!! I've earned quite a bit in Amazon:) and I get to buy myself little treats for free!!

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time tο be hаpрy.
I haѵe rеad this ρost аnԁ if I сould I wish to
ѕuggеst уοu some іntеresting thіngs oг tipѕ.
Maybe yοu can ωrite next аrtіclеs refeгrіng
tο this article. I want to гead evеn moгe things about it!
My web page :: wiggy sleeping bag