Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: My Coke Rewards


Recognize these? If you drink Coke products you might. These are rewards codes (already entered) that their packages carry that you can enter on to MyCokeRewards.com. Each 12 pack has codes worth 10 points, where as a 20 oz. bottle has codes worth 3 points. By saving these and entering them, you can earn free things. For 40 points they will mail me a coupon for a free 20-oz bottle, or for 250 points I can get a coupon for a free 12-pack.

Now, I know that sounds like a lot of points, but check their site on a Wednesday and they will have a weekly deal. I have gotten a coupon for a 12-pack for as low as 75 points or a 50 free (photo) prints from a partner for 25 points.

1 comment:

Christina @ Northern Cheapskate said...

As much as we'd like to give up soda in our house, we just haven't, so the My Coke Rewards help a bit. The Wednesday deals are great - I've gotten free chicken bites at McDonalds and free 12 packs for less than 50 points. I've also gotten free t-shirts and photo books just for entering codes during special promotions.