Thursday, March 7, 2013

Paper Plate Lion Crafts - 3 Versions

 March came in like a Lion in Minnesota the past couple days, so in the spirit of the snow day we got because of it we decided to make our own lions. My daughter was home due to the snow day and I gave my children some options on how to make their lions and you can see the 3 different versions.

Cutest little lion I have ever seen!

My daughter actually made this one, even thought my son is picture holding it.

Supplies Needed: Paper Plate, paint, glue, yarn, craft foam, stapler

Directions: Cut out the center of a paper plate, paint the leftover ring, cut out ears from craft foam, staple large popsicle stick & ears in to place,  glue "hair" yarn around outside.


This is the one that my son made, I think it could make a cute cat too or if you some stripes it would look like a Daniel Tiger craft.

Supplies Needed: Paper Plate, paint, glue, cut up tissue paper, pom pom,  permanent marker, googly eyes

Directions: Paint entire plate; when dry glue on "hair" paper, googly eyes & pompom. Draw on the rest of the face.



This is one that my daughter made, she was really all about the yarn mane with both her projects.

Supplies Needed: Paper Plate, paint, yarn, glue, permanent marker, googly eyes

Directions: Paint entire plate; when dry glue on "hair" yarn & googly eyes. Draw on the rest of the face.

No comments: