This is a great recipe to throw together if you pre-cook a bunch of chicken and rice to use for the week. You can also try making this Pinto de Gallo recipe to use pre-cooked chicken and rice in as well.
Clean Eating Chicken Fried Rice
2 C cooked rice or combination of rice (I used half brown rice & half quinoa)
3 C cooked mixed veggies
2 C cooked chicken, cubed
2 eggs, scrambled
2 scallions, chopped
1 T sesame oil
3 T soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 T rice wine vinegar
- Add sesame oil to a wok or frying pan with high sides and heat over medium-high heat.
- Mix together soy sauce, garlic, and vinegar in a small dish and set aside.
- Once oil is hot, add rice, veggies, chicken and scallions and heat until warmed up, tossing everything a few time.
- Add soy sauce mixture over the top and toss a few more times.
- Stir in scrambled eggs and toss a few more time.