Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Easy to Make Candy Dish plus a Review of Kitchen Supreme Liquid Chalk Markers




These Kitchen Supreme Liquid Chalk Markers are very easy to use. We just got these in the mail today and I just love that they some with a set of labels to use. I got these for free to do a review of them and was very pleased with this review came up because I had already bought these glass canisters and had planned to to chalkboard paint on them with chalk, but this was SO MUCH EASIER! The pictures I included are of the Candy Dishes my kids made for their teachers for Teacher Appreciation gifts.


There on instructions on each marker on how to get them started, which basically is just pressing the felt tip (a couple extras of those are included) for a bit then shaking until the paint absorbs in to the tip. You need to do them with each one with probably takes less than 10 minutes to do the first time. I had the kids write on the label when it was flat and then we peeled it from the paper and stuck it on the glass canisters.



The markers so say they can be used on glass and white boards or any non-porous surface, so I can't wait to try these out on other surfaces. They go on liquid and you should make sure you wait until they dry before handling over the chalk. The chalk will dry and doesn't rub off, but you can easily wash it off with water. They are so easy to use that both my preschooler and third grader used them on their own.

My other plan was to tape and area and use blackboard paint, then write on it with chalk. Both are much more messy and time consuming than this. This only took a minute to make a thoughtful gift!


We gave the teachers these DIY candy dishes along with a printable card I made. Feel free to use it too!




I was sent the above product for free. No monetary compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments: