Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Free AAA for Teen Drivers

I have started to make a habit of reading the AAA magazine that comes in the mail with our membership to find out about different perks that are available that can help save me money.

This one doesn't affect me now but it will in the future and that time will come way too quickly. I thought I might have some readers that didn't know about this who might be interested in this perk. Any teen drivers with a learning permit can be added on to their parents policy for free. It covers them if they are driving or if they are riding with someone else.
With one little conversation you can let your child know some of the perks that their AAA membership provides them, including lockout service and gas delivery or Towing, just to name a few.

No comments: