Friday, October 10, 2014
Review: Stark Safe Cut Gloves
I had never owned a pair of knife gloves before but thought it was time that we had some to use when my husband is fileting fish. He is a bit of an amateur at fileting fish and because he has cut himself before doing it, I notice he goes more slowly and carefully making it more tedious. Now he doesn't have to go so slowly. I bought a pair of XL gloves for him and they are supposed to fit snug on him and they do. I am happy that you get a set of 2 gloves because I have seen that other places just sell a single glove and with him being left-handed he is a bit ambidextrous and prefers having 2 gloves. Before we even used the gloves I tried slicing them several times with a knife over a cutting board (no hands in them) and it made no cuts at all.
Product Description from Stark:
INDUSTRY LEADING QUALITY | 4X stronger than leather with EN388 Level 5 cut resistant protection. This product goes through a 3 stage quality assurance process for protection and peace of mind for our customers.
- SNUG FIT. These gloves are made to be snug for optimal dexterity and grip.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, COMFORTABLE | Breathes so you can perform tasks without extreme discomfort. Glove fits either left or right hand.
- FOOD SERVICE SAFE | Great anti-bacterial prevention with a protective layer between you and your tools. Made from food grade polyethylene and cutting edge silica based fibers. Great for ALL kitchens, restaurant or home!
- MULTIPLE USES | Great Food preparation and processing, chopping and cutting vegetables, potatoes, meat, poultry. Not recommended for large machine operation.
- WORLD CLASS SERVICE | We believe that you, the customer, should make the final call on product performance. Each one of our customers is provided a safety specialist who will help answer questions, provide care instructions, and make sure you are 100% satisfied! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.