Every year Minnesota State Parks offers a FREE vehicle admission day to any of their state parks on National Get Outdoors Day. This year that day is on June 11th, THIS SATURDAY!
Normally, a vehicle admission is $5 for a daily rate or $25 for a yearly pass. We always get a pass.
If you don't have a pass, this is a great way to go check out one of our wonderful MN State Parks. If you want a preview, check back tomorrow when I share pictures of Mille Lacs State Park.
Here are some other Minnesota State Parks I have included in this blog, we have been to others, but this is what I have shared with you so far:
- Flandrau State Park
- Forestville State Park (Mystery Cave)
- Mille Lacs Kathio State Park
- Minneopa State Park (Waterfall)
- Minneopa State Park (Cabin Camping)
- Nerstrand Big Woods State Park
- Rice Lake State Park
- Sakatah State Park (Hiking)
- Sakatah State Park (Canoeing)
- Savana Portage State Park
Also, don't forget to log your miles while you are there towards the 125 Miles Challenge.