Friday, October 14, 2016

Sunset Run


The sunset run is a race on the runways of the Owatonna Airport. I did this race last year as well but this year it happened to be on the same day as the sun's run, which I told you about last week. The suds run was in the morning and then this one didn't start until 7 p.m. at night. I had not really been training hard so I wasn't going to make a PR in this race like I did last year. Because it is a Runway it is a nice flat course which makes it a fast course. The attendance for this race looked about the same as it was last year. The proceeds for this race go to help veterans in Steele County. We had a great night for a run on the airport and it was pretty cool to watch the sunset while we ran around. When you are running on The Runaways you have a pretty unobstructed view of the sunset.

No comments: