Monday, October 3, 2016

Jack'o'Lantern Puke (Spinach Dip)


I seriously love Halloween and I think there is so many fun things you can do to serve food in a creepy way at your Halloween party. For this one I used a small Pumpkin and gave it a face that made it look like it was puking. I served corn chips and pumpkin tortilla chips on the side and had semi homemade spinach dip in the center. I like to use Knorr seasoning packet and the recipe on there to make a spinach dip.

Knorr Spinach Dip


1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry

1 container (16 oz.) sour cream

1 cup Mayonnaise

1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix

3 green onions, chopped

Directions: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine well. Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours prior to serving. Stir before serving.

Enjoy!

No comments: