Thursday, October 13, 2016

Why You Should Try Instagram Yoga Challenges




Do you have Instagram? 
Are you wanting to get in shape or stay in shape? 
Do you find other people motivating? 
Do you need something extrinsic to motivate you, like reporting results to others?
Do you want to work out from home?
Do you want to workout for FREE?

If you answered yes, to any of those questions you might want to try out an Instagram challenge. I have participated in a couple of them now and the results of the #JumpForCore challenge I just completed are pictured below. I also participated in the #NamasteStrong Yoga Challenge for the entire month of September.

So, here is what you need to do. First Follow Me on Instagram! because I plan to do some and maybe we can motivate each other! Next, do a search on Instagram for #yogachallenge. There are a lot of pictures to look through but look for posts that have a picture that shows many poses. I am also going to do this #HippyHalloween Yoga Challenge because I think it would be very beneficial for me to work on right now with how tight my hips are. You could still join in that one because it is all month.










No comments: