Rhubarb Crisp Recipe
4 C rhubarb, chopped
1 box of "red" gelatin (raspberry, cherry, or strawberry)
1/2 granulated sugar
1 C brown sugar, packed
1 C flour
3/4 C old fashioned oats
1/2 butter, melted
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine chopped rhubarb, gelatin, and white sugar in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Combine in a separate bowl, the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- In a greased 8x8 baking dish, scoop in half of the oats mixture and press in to the bottom of the dish.
- Spread rhubarb mixture evenly over the crust.
- Crumb remaining oats mixture over the top of the rhubarb.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.