This is a quite simple and easy and tasty, you will wonder why you haven't added it to your breakfast recipes before this.
Low Carb Egg and Ham Cups
18 pieces of thinly sliced ham
1 C milk
1 1/2 C shredded cheese (I like mozzarella or cheddar)
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degree
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray
- Line 18 muffin cups each with a piece of ham.
- Mix together eggs, milk, cheese and seasonings.
- Divide egg mixture among the 18 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Allow to cook for 5-10 minutes before serving