Monday, June 8, 2009

Newest Blog - Save Green Being Green

I like blogging. And I like to have different blogs for different things, like they are different books. So, today I was thinking about having a direction for my tweets on twitter rather than just telling people random thoughts or what I am doing. I follow several people that tweet about hot deals & freebies and it already seems like there are a lot of people out there doing that. I thought a couple of things I like to do (not just out of necessity, but because I enjoy it & have a passion for it) is saving money and doing what I can to save our precious earth.

Sure, there are lots of ways you can save money but some of those things are at the expense of our natural resources. And then there is the flip side, there are plenty of ways to save our natural resources but they can cost quite a bit of money. The challenge is finding ways to save money while saving our natural resources, hence "Save Green Being Green".

My first goal of this blog was to post something every day for this summer (doubling up on Mondays) so that I have 101 ways to save green and be green at the same time. Since I am starting this now I guess I have a little catching up to do for the previous week. 

I am not sure if I will blog with as much frequency after school starts and I have my daughter to go there and as I near the end of my pregnancy and start of being a mother of two. But I guess we'll see.

So, let's get this started.

No comments: