Thursday, May 17, 2012

Review: Waxelene, All Natural Alternative to Petroleum Jelly


 I had the opportunity to review Waxelene, which is an alternative to petroleum jelly that is all natural.


The ingredients list includes:
Organic Soybean Oil
Natural Beeswax
Vitamin E Oil
Organic Rosemary Oil


I just LOVE that I know all these ingredients. I know what they look like in each of their natural states and I can pronounce each one (check out other beauty products you own and see how many ingredients you can pronounce.




So, when my daughter asked if she could use a lotion  or something on her face to make shiny (and pretty, as she said), I was very happy to let her try this out. Of course she wanted to apply it herself and didn't want help, so she has on more than she needs.


When you smell this product, it smells just what you would expect it too. You smell beeswax and you smell rosemary (very lightly). 


Another thing worth noting is that this product is MADE IN THE USA!


Waxelene is revolutionizing skin care. It creates the same waterproof barrier that doctors recommend petroleum jelly for but contains no petroleum or hydrogenated oil. Instead we use our patent pending aeration process that won’t clog pores and makes Waxelene®highly effective for any kind of dry skin. Not only that, it can be used for hundreds of other things just like petroleum jelly.


You can learn more information about Waxelene from their website, Facebook, or Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This stuff sounds pretty interesting!! I try to avoid petroleum jelly so would be curious to try this product. Thanks for reviewing it!