Monday, May 14, 2012

Review: Tombow Glue for Crafts and Scrapbooking


I had the opportunity to review Tombow Permanent Adhesive Dispenser and Tape Runner Refill. If you are a long time reader of this blog, you know how much I love to do crafts.

One of the features I like about this product is that it is easy to dispense just the right amount. It stops dispensing when you are not longer applying pressure to the dispenser on to the object you would like adhesive. So, this was a great gadget to use with kids in creating since with other tape they pull off too much.

Another feature I like about this Tombow adhesive is that it is very thin, so it did not raise the paper I was taping too far off the cardstock I was taping it to.

One more feature I really like compared to what I was using for double-stick adhesive is that there is no additional piece of waxed paper to remove. This product really helps streamline the creative process.


These refills are designed to fit the Tombow Mono Adhesive ergonomic glue dispensers like the TOM62203 and the TOM62201 dispenser. others. Ideal for use with memory albums and archival materials. This Acid-free glue is ACMI Certified.


* 0.33" Width x 472" Length 
* Acid-free, Photo-safe 


1 Each Refills fit Tombow Mono Adhesive ergonomic glue applicator Precisely applies film of adhesive quickly and cleanly with no mess Strong permanent bond; use on paper, photos, posterboard and more Acid-free, photo-safe Overall dimensions: 0.33"W x 39 ft LThis glue is kid friendly and a long-time favorite in the arts and crafts world. Scrapbookers find it especially helpful as it offers a precise applicator, dries quickly, and is simple to clean up.


I made this birthday card for my son's little friend using the Tombow Adhesive Glue. I used it to tape the construction paper to the cardstock, construction paper to construction paper, and googly eyes to construction paper.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog is good.Established in 1995, Kanwal Enterprises is a leading manufacturer and exporter of high caliber Filter Making Machines for application in the filter manufacturing industry. They provide a wide range of products from Mini-Pleating machinery, Hot melt dispensing equipment, Special purpose machines used in the manufacture of GT Filters, HEPA Filters and Automotive Filters.Adhesive Dispenser.