Time for me to share another fun JOLLY TIME Pop Corn Recipe with you. They sent me some supplies to make Choco-Cherry Heart Bouquets and you can check out the recipe in the link. I had to modify the recipe to accomodate what amount of supplies were actually sent to me and I utilized the microwave in making these, so my recipe is different than their recipe and so I am calling my recipe a little something different too.
Popcorn Valentine Pops
2 Bag of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn Butter Light, Popped
5.3 oz bag of dried cherries (optional)
10 oz. bag of mini marshmallows
1 C white chocolate chips
1/2 C chocolate chips
- Pop popcorn and put pop corn and cherries in a large bowl and set aside.
- Place marshmallows and white chocolate chips in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Take out marshmallow mixture and stir.
- Return to the microwave for another 30-60 seconds, watch it and take out when marshmallows have doubled in size.
- Stir in red or pink food coloring to marshmallow mixture.
- Stir marshmallow mixture in to popcorn mixture with a wooden spoon.
- You might want to spray your hands with cooking spray and use your hands to really get it mixed up well.
- Press in to heart shaped cookie cutters and insert a pop stick while the mixture is still warm.
- Drizzle melted chocolate chips over the top.
- Makes 12 4" popcorn pops.
These were very well received by friends and family that were lucky to be recipients of them. They are kind of like having a chocolatey popcorn ball on a stick. My kids didn't care as much for the dried cherries in it and they didn't stick very well in the mixture, which is why I said it was optional. I will definitely make these again. I am thinking these would make a good party favor for a kids' birthday party.
ONE LUCKY READER WILL WIN SOME FREE POPCORN
so you have a start on ingredients to make you own!
ENTER RAFFLECOPTER FORM AT THE BOTTOM
Be Sure to Check Out My Other Recipes Using JOLLY TIME Pop Corn:
Find out more information about JOLLY TIME Pop Corn online:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was sent the supplies pictured above in order to make a valentine recipe. No monetary compensation was received. All thoughts, opinions and pictures are my own.