So, here it is. The recipe for Coconut Flour Drop Biscuits that I made and served with the Clean Eating Sloppy Joes Recipe. They are quick and simple to make and have a wonderfully light coconut flavor to them. They are high in fiber but grain free.
Coconut Flour Drop Biscuits
3/4 C coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 C butter, melted
1 packet stevia
1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sift together flour and baking powder
- Mix together flour mixture with everything else using an electric mixture
- Allow to set for 5 minutes
- Drop by spoonfuls on to a baking sheet, I used a 1/4 C ice scoop
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown on the bottom and starting to brown on the top.
Here is a picture of them with the sloppy joes in them. Yum! Such a tasty meal. My daughter doesn't normally like sloppy joes when other people make it but really loved this clean eating version I made.
Here you can see that I put them on a silicone baking sheet (not need to spray then) and what the scoops looked like.