Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I was skeptical when I took this review of OOFOS shoes that they were going to be as awesome as they sounded, so I thought it would be interesting to find out. I looked at my choices of colors and styles and decided on a black pair of original OOFOS. One of the requirements for this review was to take a video and pictures of the first time you put on the shoes. I figured there had to be something to that, but until you actually step in to them you have no idea. You do #feeltheOO . Towards the bottom of this post is my trying on the shoes right after they were delivered (and I was back from the pool). Seriously, the video speaks for itself.
But I do want to add that I chose to wear these shoes while my daughter and I went to rummage sales in our little town city-wide rummage sales and typically by the end of our sales, my feet are tired and sore and my back feels our of whack. That was not the case. We did 55 rummage sales in 3 1/2 hours (lots of walking back & forth from the truck) and my feet felt great at the end. I was amazed! And my back was just fine. These are my go-to shoes this summer! I might need to buy them in another color now so I have variety.
I have been telling people non-stop about these shoes since I got them. Often people will point out that it looks like I got a new pair of sandals and then I tell them about the first time I stepped in to them and could #feeltheOO. I had my husband gently slide his large feet in to mine and it first he felt nothing because he was sitting and I told him about how I first stepped in to them and how they felt so he figured you must have to stand in them to #feeltheOO. He immediately said he needed to get a pair but commented that they probably don't have them in his size. Good news! They carry them up to s sz. 14 (his size) for men! A couple days later my daughter asked is she could try my shoes on since she had her my husband talk about wanting to get his own pair. So, she stepped in them and promptly asked if they made them in kids sizes. While they do not make them in kids sizes, the women's sizes do go down to a size 4. Wow! She is a sz. 3 and I think a size 4 will be just fine for sandals. Guess I will be buying 2 pairs of OOFOS for the family.
And what's awesome is that my readers can all get FREE SHIPPING when they purchase their own pair of OOFOS. Just use code: CREWnorth
Product Description from OOFOS:
What is OOFOS footwear?
- OOFOS footwear is powered by our innovative and proprietary OOfoam technology combined with our patented footbed design
- A unique combination of a proprietary foam compound and an innovative foot-bed design resulting in a glorious sensation that has to be felt to be believed
Leader in the Recovery Market
• 37% shock absorption than any other foam material currently being used in the footwear market.
• Each step OOFOAM disperses your body’s impact to the side of the shoe, rather than coming up back through your body.
• Allows the body to recover after athletic activity. Endurance athletes in particular benefit from the well-designed massaging footbed.
• Countless testimonials on our social media from people who have found relieve from plantar fasciitis and other foot pain thanks to wearing OOFOS.
Recovery Shoes not “flip-flops”
• OOFOS footwear are not sandals or flip-flops. They are shoes that integrate a revolutionary foam technology that makes yOO feel better!
• Flip Flops are a generic term for a style of shoe that are sold everywhere. In many instances some “flip flops” are not recommended by the medical community due to issues some consumers have come to develop with their feet. OOFOS footwear actually offers benefits to the consumer.
• Yes, our styles of footwear were launched in a thong style, a slide style and a clog. The reason for this was it was the most economical way to deliver product to our consumers so we could allow as many people as possible to experience the OOFOAM technology and appreciate the great benefits of our footwear.
- OOFOS are made from our proprietary OOfoam technology- meaning it is the only material like it in the world
- Feel the cushion and arch support. Long lasting cushioning and support. Doesn’t break down with wear
- Wet surfaces- great traction on water surfaces
- Shoes made of closed cell foam that prevents anything from penetrating the material, Machine washable
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.