This is super simple! And super tasty! I made this and brought this for a Mexican themed family picnic and received several compliments on it.
Beefy Beef Dip
1 pound of ground beef
1 package of taco seasoning
1/2 C water
1 cans refried beans
1 C salsa
2 C Queso Blanco
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Brown ground beef
- Make taco meat as per instructions (mine used 1/2 water)
- Mix together taco meat, refried beans and salsa in a bowl until well mixed
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes
- After 35 minutes, top with cheese and bake 10 additional mintues
- Serve with tortilla chips.