Monday, November 10, 2014

Deal Alert! BOGO Coupon to Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Place in Plymouth



SPECIAL OFFER TO SHARE: BUY ONE GET ONE at SKY ZONE! - Show this coupon at Sky Zone in Plymouth or Oakdale, and you will receive a second 60 minute jump ticket free when you purchase the first!

When I clicked on it it says that it expires on 1/01/2015, so print it off now and use it when it works for you!

PLUS!!!! The coupons is ALSO good for 10% OFF a Birthday Party.

I have actually been to Sky Zone twice. I have gone with a good friend the first time we went for a mom-getaway-for-a-few-hours night as well as with a big group of friends for a going away party for a dear friend that was moving out of state. I haven't taken my kids here yet, but I know they will love it and I am being given the opportunity to review a package at Sky Zone with my family and friends.

No comments: