Monday, November 17, 2014

Make It Monday: Bacon Cranberry Crescent Rolls



Bacon Cranberry Crescent Rolls
2 pkgs crescent rolls
1 2.5 oz package of real bacon pieces
2oz of shredded white cheddar with cranberry cheese
3 scallions, thinly sliced

Directions:
Unroll and lay out individual crescent rolls. Sprinkle with bacon, scallions and cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.


My Thoughts:

These are super simple to make and were a HUGE hit at a holiday party I brought them to. I doubled the recipe to make enough for the party. The were gobbled up within minutes. If you can't find that kind of cheese, try looking for some other fun seasonal cheeses that will compliment bacon and scallions, although I can't think of a cheese that wouldn't taste awesome with those.

6 comments:

Kori at Home said...

That sounds downright delicious. Going to have to give these a try for my daughter's 1st birthday party.

Jamie said...

Yum - those look really good...and easy to make!

Brooke @ Blushing Noir said...

Those look SO good. I'm awful in the kitchen but I think I can definitely do these! Thanks!

Mom Knows Best said...

I think I would make these with spinach instead of the bacon. They look so yummy.

Anonymous said...

That looks quite luxurious for a breakfast. I like the spinach idea.

B. Wilson said...

Bacon and crescent rolls. What's not to like??!