Friday, April 3, 2015

Hand Made Pottery Cat Wind Chime


This was a gift that I made for my Mother-in-Law for Christmas. I made a series of wind chimes this fall and will be sharing them with you over the course of April.

I made this one by slab rolling out the clay and laying down a patter that I drew out on paper. Then I cut out the pieces and carved in the holes, mouth, and eyes. The nose is a raised piece of clay that I molded in to place.

I used a thick fishing line to tie the pieces together.

The other upcoming wind chimes I will share with you are a fishing one, moon and stars and a rain drop one.

3 comments:

harriet said...

That turned out so cute. Such a good idea!

Rajkot said...

Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.
Top dentist in gujarat

laurie nykaza said...

I love these Cat Chimes I have 4 cats and am a big cat lover so I would love them hanging on my patio!!!