Tuesday, August 2, 2016

8 Fun DIY Gift Ideas for Your Book Club or the Book Lover in Your Life


Since I am traveling today, I thought I would share some ideas that I thought were pretty awesome from other bloggers. I might need to do some of these with my book club.


DIY Book Jars - These are such cute candle holders and look super easy to make. Check them out at Arrow and Apple.


Library Tote Bag - What could be easier than an inexpensive tote bag and an iron-on Tranfer. See how it is done on U-Createcrafts.


Beaded Bookmarks - You could easily customize these beautiful bookmarks to suit the taste of any book lover you know with this idea from Tip Junkie. 



Rolled Book Page Wreath - This one looks like it may take a bit of time, but if you have time to spare you could make this beautiful looking wreath from Brassy Apple


Book Necklace -  This is just darling and looks like it is a quick and easy gift to make. You can find the tutorial on the Darice website.



Fabric Covered Book - I am just in love with all the beautiful colors of fabric used in these journals. I have made a few of these before and they are always well received. Check out how they are make on two twenty-one



Paper Mache Bowl - What a clever use of an old book that is falling apart or just something you picked up at a thrift store. See how to make your own on The Lulu Bird.


Hardcover Book Purse - OMG! I have to make this! I just need to find a book with a really interesting cover to make this with the tutorial on HGTV and then I can use the pages from inside for some of these other crafts.




No comments: