Monday, February 27, 2012

Recycle an Old Cell Phone & Get Free Admission to the MN Zoo


Have an old cell phone laying around that you don't use anymore? We do! So, I am pretty excited that the MN Zoo is offering FREE ADMISSION  if you donate a used cell phone.

I was very excited when I saw a friend post about this promotion because after watching "Dolphin Tale" this weekend and seeing how excited my son was about watching the Dolphin jump in the air I told my husband we should take him to the MN Zoo to see them. My son qualifies for free admission already because he is 2, but my admission would be $18. So, now it will be free and I just need to pay $5 parking fee.

Free Admission is March 1-16 only.

If you would like to know more about Recycle for Rainforests, click here.

2 comments:

Sell Used Cell Phones said...

Wow! I want to go to the MN Zoo!

Used Cell phone said...

Nice post! Thanks! :)