Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review: Alexia Frozen Foods

 My favorite Alexia Frozen Food item is the Olive Oil, Rosemary & Garlic Oven Fries, which you gotta believe me is hard to narrow down as I love all of them, is the Rosemary & Olive Oil Oven Fries. They go perfectly with a burger on a crusty hard roll and some spicy ketchup. Yum! I can't wait to (re)try the yeast rolls, waffle fries, and seasoned sweet potato fries. Our freezer is always stocked with a variety of Alexia frozen food items.

Be sure to "Like" Alexia on Facebook, and sign up for their Alexia Ambassador Program, you could score some free food!



I was given one or more of the above mentioned products through BzzAgent.com. I #GotItFree. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All thoughts, opinions and pictures are my own. This post may contain affiiliate links.

1 comment:

Market Research Reports said...

Yes I also take this Frozen Foods.. Really delicious and provide a high nutrition. Italy Frozen foods Market