Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas is in 25 Days!! What Are you Making???


I'm excited about Christmas! How about you?

I want this month (well, at least the first 25 days) to be all about helping you get in the Christmas spirit with crafts, food, and homemade gifts.

I plan to kick off the month (starting TOMORROW) with by showing you how to make an Easy   Felt Christmas Tree Decorated with Buttons Ornament that any kid could do, which just a little help from an adult.

That craft will start my "5 Days of Christmas Tree Crafts".

The month will include:

* 3 Christmas Drink Ideas
PLUS -- I'll work in some Christmas cookies and candy recipes!!!

I better stop typing and get making, because I have a lot of plans to share with you!

Just click on 25 Day of Christmas to see everything that has been shared so far!


No comments: