Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Try It Tuesday: Paper Plate Turkey



Another fun paper plate craft and of course I tried to maximize the learning and
had him tell me the colors of the feather and put them in a pattern. I drew feathers and the body on construction paper for him and let him cut them all out so that he was using those fine motor skills. I cut out the feet, beak & waddle. Of course, there was also painting of the paper plate and gluing on of all the parts and googly eyes. I was pretty impressed with how much time he took making sure he painted in all the white.

7 comments:

Debra Rutt said...

Such a cute idea and easy craft for little ones. What a fun way to decorate for the holiday!

Heather said...

That's a cute idea, and easy for younger kids to do!! thanks for the idea!

Jenna Guizar said...

Love this little turkey dude! How cute is he? Thank you (as always) for sharing a wonderful and simple craft that I can do with my toddlers. I appreciate you sharing so much!

Rachel said...

I love this! Such a cute and easy craft to do for thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing!

Krystal Butherus said...

Thanks for sharing at Time For Mom! I hope you join us again today!

Jeanette Foss said...

Cute craft:) Before christmas I have planned to be crafty with my kids!

Dianna said...

really cute-- we got to make one too-- and I really enjoy it when they are so proud of what they make