Tuesday, February 17, 2015

DIY Dinosaur Pen Holder for ONLY $1


This was the homemade present that my son made for his dad this Christmas. My husband had said he needed a pen holder (I think he was thinking I would have the kids make a pottery one), but my son & I had other ideas. I had shown my son how they made a toothbrush holder in a similar fashion (except they drilled all the way through).

I helped my son with the drill, but he thought it was pretty cool that he was using a drill even with help.

It is simple enough to make this. We just drilled holes in through the top. The dinosaur was something we picked up at the dollar store.

4 comments:

Mom Knows Best said...

What a cool way to reuse toys. We have a dino that would work for this

brianne-Just Trying To Save Money said...

my kiddos would love this!! super cute!

Uplifting Families said...

This is a cute idea and a great way to preserve one of your child's favorite toys when they are too old to play with it.

premar88 said...

My niece would love these its very creative