Sunday, February 8, 2015

Lemon Quinoa with White Bean & Chicken


This is a super quick meal to make and all you need is the following 3 ingredients and water and oil. That's it! It cooks up quick and you can have dinner on the table from start to finish in under 30 minutes. You family will love it, mine did.


Directions:


  • Make Near East Zesty Lemon Blend Quinoa Blend, per instructions on the package but also adding in a can of drained and rinsed white beans
  • Make desired amount of pre-cooked frozen grilled chicken breast strips as per package
  • Place chicken atop the quinoa and serve
  • Serves 4
  • Enjoy!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great meal for the family.. We like that entire combination.

Lois Alter Mark said...

This sounds amazing. I think all those flavors combined would be delicious!

Unknown said...

This looks delicious and like a healthier meal option. I've got to try Quinoa!

Heather Jones said...

I haven't had Quinoa since childhood, I wasn't fond of it then, but in adulthood my tastes have changed a lot. This looks like a great dish.

Christy G said...

This looks good. I haven't tried quinoa.

Simple Mama At Home said...

I have never tried quinoa before. I may have to give a try with this recipe. Looks delicious!

Czjai said...

I love meals that can be cooked in a jiffy. Looks great! :)

touristmeetstraveler said...

Big fan of quinoa, this looks like a great recipe to share with the entire family!

debdenny said...

I just recently tried Quinoa/ I will try this recipe.

Lisa RIos said...

A healthy recipe that looks yummy & makes me so hungry. Its great to know you can make it pretty quick as well with just 3 ingredients in under 30mins. I am going to try this one for the weekend.

Eliz Frank said...

Lemons quinoa sounds delicious. I love quinoa and I'm a big fan of chili and lemon/lime flavorings.

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

This sounds really good. I love the flavor combo.

Unknown said...

I love your meal!! Those are really tasty and yummy.