Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Earth Week - Day 2

We did pretty good today, but some things were different than originally planned. Today we started using the G Diapers that a friend gave me when my son was born. At the end of the week I will give you an adequate review on what I thought of these.

Instead of going to the park, we ended up staying home and trimming the rose bushes and removing dead peonies. While I did that, my daughter would fill up he bucket with water from the rain barrel and water flowers with that.
I also washed & hung three loads on the clothesline. I just love getting into my pajamas and having them smell like fresh air.

We made homemade bubbles too, that will be posted about later. And I made homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup. I followed this recipe, but I had 1 1/2 chicken breasts, chopped and I put everything in the slow cooker and cooked it on low for 5 hours.

No comments: