The features of the product include:
- Easy attachment to a cabinet door with hooks included with the product or screws
- A convenient handle allows the bag to easily be transported to wherever your recycling is stored for pick-up or transport
- A 5 gallon bag that holds up to 36 12-ounce cans and can fit a milk jug
- The bag has a leak-proof liner and is machine washable to make it easy to clean after any unexpected spills
- The bag is soft-sided allowing for flexibility inside any cabinet
- The bag and all packaging is made from recyclable material, and the product is recyclable
Here are my thoughts about this product:
- I thought the the product was well constructed.
- The fabric was thick and appears to be waterproof.
- There are metal hooks to hang it from your cabinet. No need to drill holes or adhere anything.
- The metal hooks are sturdy and do no bend and have a foam cushion to protect your cabinets.
- The plastic is thick and feels solid.
- It was easy to assemble (attaching hooks and putting fabric bag on the plastic holder.)
- I love that all the packaging and bag are made from recyclable material and it is recyclable.
The only thing I didn't like is that it didn't fit my cabinets correctly. I have 1 cabinet door that is wide enough for this product, but the interior of the cabinet would not be conducive to having a hanging recycling bag. We do have cabinets in our garage and I am going to see if it will work in there, which is where one is needed. We have easily accessible recycling containers in our house, but in our garage there is no container. So fingers crossed it fits in there, otherwise I will be seeing if a friend could use it.
ONE LUCKY READER WILL WIN THEIR OWN RUBBERMAID HIDDEN RECYCLER!!
I was gifted with one of these Rubbermaid Hidden Recyclers for the purpose of reviewing the product. All thoughts, opinions and pictures are my own and were not influenced by Rubbermaid. No monetary compensation was received for this post.