Chocolate Cherry Berry Bread
2 C whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 C organic baking cocoa
3/4 C raw sugar (honey or maple syrup works too)
1 C Very Cherry Berry Blend, frozen berries
2 T coconut oil, melted
3/4 C natural apple sauce
1 whole egg
1 egg white
3/4 C greek yogurt, plain or berry.cherry flavored
1/4 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray 1 large loaf pan.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda,cinnamon and cocoa.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, apple sauce, egg and egg white, coconut oil, extract and yogurt. Mix well.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture and blend well.
- Fold in cherries/berries.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool & Enjoy!