Sunday, April 13, 2014

Clean Eating Weekly Menu #1



Let's Start Off with Some Ideas for a weekly menu for Dinner Time of Clean Eating.......

If you need other ideas, I already lists of 7 ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, as well as MANY other clean eating recipes on the page of CLEAN EATING RECIPES.


Tuesday: Slow Cooker Spinach and Salsa Chicken served over quinoa


Wednesday: Carne Picada Salad

Thursday:Baked Potato topped with Cottage Cheese and Salsa and a side of tomato slices

Friday: Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken with Snow Peas added

Saturday: Slow Cooker Lasagna with a side of steamed veggies

Sunday: Turkey, Quinoa and Black Bean Burgers with Cole Slaw


Come back in 2 weeks for my next weekly clean eating menu, as I won't be publishing much more than a Happy Easter post next Sunday!

13 comments:

Julie Baswell said...

I wanna come eat at your house. lol. I'm going to check out these recipes. They all sound good.

Unknown said...

I love clean eating...we'll at least I'm trying to incorporate it more into my household but I suck at meal planning so this takes the work out of it for me! Thanks for sharing and I think I'll definitely be incorporating some of these ideas into this weeks cooking!

Leelo said...

Slow Cooker Lasagna sounds delicious.

Leelo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I really want to try the Slow Cooker Lasagna!

Jessica Cassidy said...

I am coming on Friday :-) you are very good in planning meals. I am jealous :-( I wish I could plan a meal for the week. my husband will appreciate that for sure :-)

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Wow, I was supposed to be on a clean eating week this week, but never got around to planning the menus. Thanks, I'm going to look at yours and see what I can get off of you, if you don't mind! Do you do the Beachbody Diet plan? They do clean eating weeks systematically.

Mom of Two said...

No, I don't Beachbody. I just try to eat clean and plan meals around what I have on hand and what is on sale.

Unknown said...

Look what I just found! I was just planning to make a weekly meal plan and your ideas will surely be on my list!

Unknown said...

Everything sounds so good. I have to try those burgers.

Michelle F.

Mom Knows Best said...

The burgers sound so good. I dont eat meat so I would make them without the turkey

Julie said...

I am definitely thinking about trying the HOney Sesame Chicken for my meal co-op.

Julie said...

That salad looks so yummy! I think I will add that to next week's menu.