Ozeri Green Earth Textured Nonstick Frying Pan. I have one other Ozeri pan that I have reviewed on Save Green Being Green before, so I knew they made a quality pan that holds up, works, is duarable and feels good to use.
This pan uses 100% PTFE and PFOA free ceramic non-stick coating that doesn't emit any harmful fumes.
I really like the idea of a textured pan to allow food to be in less contact with any oil or melted fat in the pan. I knew the first thing I wanted to make in it was zucchini patties. Zucchini Patties (blog post recipe coming soon!) are made by making a type of batter, and things like that can soak up oil and fats more easily. This kept it from doing that. It also allows for heated air pockets to move beneath the food and cook it without letting it stick to the pan.
I am happy to add this Ozeri pan to my pan collection with the other Ozeri pan. They are a nice pan to have and I love the 10" size too!
Product Information from Ozeri
- Unlike other ceramic pans,the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
You can buy the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Pan on Amazon!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.