Clean Eating CoconutApple Crisp
4-5 med-lg apples (I used Gala). peeled and sliced
1 T ground cinnamon
1 T coconut palm sugar
1 C old fashioned rolled oats
2 T coconut flour
1 T cinnamon
1/4 C coconut palm sugar
1/4 C unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 C coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together apples, cinnamon & sugar, then pour into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, flour, cinnamon, sugar and coconut until evenly combined.
- Stir in melted coconut oil until evenly combined, then pour evenly over the top of the apple mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.