Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review: Groove Kid Nation "Rhythm Bears"





Since receiving this CD, Groove Kid Nation "Rhythm Bears", in the mail to review, we have been rotating this kids CD with another new one from a band we saw in concert in my car. It is a delight to listen to and sing to. This CD is geared towards ages 3 and up (the other 2 CDs they have developed are for younger kids) which works nicely since I have a 3 year old. Of my two kids, the 3 year old liked it the best, but my 7 year old was ok with it too. Some of it was a little young for her, but she still enjoyed it. I liked hearing my 3 year old sing along to it. Up until recently he was never much of a sing-a-long kind of kid but now he seems to enjoy it, as long he doesn't think he is getting attention for it.

The CD also comes with a 10 page illustrated booklet, which my son especially liked to look at while we listen to the music. I thought they did a great job picking out the vocalists for these tracks, because it is how I imagine a bear would sing.

You can buy this CD and many others from the Groove Kid Nation website. Or you can purchase a digital box set that also includes all the a curriculum, audio clips of musical instruments, pdf files of images and mp3 files of the music and a CD with the vocals removed. This digital box set would be great for homeschoolers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

None said...

This sounds really neat! My 13 month old LOVES music and dancing. Sometimes he tries to sing, too!

Rachel R. said...

I'll keep this in mind when my son is older.

The Frugal Greenish Mama said...

My kids love music so I am sure they would love it!