Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Try It Tuesday: Boogie Wipes Teacher Appreciation Gift


I can't believe how fast summer has gone by and tomorrow I am going to my son's preschool orientation and Wednesday we have our Education Celebration Open House at the school for both kids for them to being in their school supplies, meet with their teachers, find their lockers, get signed up for the bus, put money in their lunch accounts and all sorts of other little things to get them ready for their first day of the school year next Tuesday.

As as Saline Ambassador for Boogie Wipes, Kandoo Products, and Puffs Fresh Faces, I am given free product to pass out and share and the large canisters of 90 Boogie Wipes are perfect for sharing in the classroom. 


I made up this label above that you can print off and use yourself and give your kids teachers, daycare providers or other hard working people a neat little gift. I just printed them off on paper, cut out and used double sided tape to adhere them tot he top. And just tied a little raffia around to make it seem more like a present. My kids will be presenting their teachers with these canisters on Wednesday.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice idea!! I LOVE Boogie wipes and keep a packet in my diaper bag.

Ghada said...

That's a neat idea for a teacher's present. I just recently purchased boogie wipes when my littlest had a cold - I love them!

Mama to 5 said...

cute idea! I love this product and use it all the time!

Kathryn said...

Great idea - love it!