Friday, August 30, 2013

Fitness Friday: Spin Class with Dara Torres and Fit Buds

I am super excited!!!! I get to take a free spin class with Olympian Dara Torres and review Koss Fit Buds in a couple weeks. Can we say Win-Win-WIN! I will be taking the class at The Shed Fitness in Minneapolis. You might even be able to sign up to take the class too since I notice they do not have contracts and you can drop in to take classes. Sign Up Here! 


I have never met an Olympian, so I am so excited to meet her. Plus her story is just so amazing! And then there is the added bonus that I get to sweat and get in a cross training workout! And my third win is I get to try out the KOSS Fitbuds which are designed to be used by women (33% smaller ear buds) who are active. They are sweat resistant! I am kinda hoping that they will be able to be used by my kids too! Normal ear buds don't fit well and fall out, which is frustrating for them.

Doing a HAPPY Dance!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing. i've never met an olympian either. looks like fun

Stephanie F. said...

How neat. Dara Toress is very popular and having that experience is a great way to start off your fitness goals!!!

Unknown said...

Have a great time AND a great workout!