It's March and I have been thinking about this year's garden and decided to write a post for Northern Cheapskate called "Time to Start Planning Your Garden", so please go check out that post and leave some comments about when you typically start your garden.
I also wanted to share the other gardening posts I have written in case you are looking for something else or have a little more planning to do. Please enjoy reading through the 15 posts about gardening that I have written about in this post.
- Create Your Own Raised Garden Bed (using cinderblocks)
- Make a Wood Raised Garden Bed
- Start Seeds Indoors (Round 1) and (Round 2)
- Make Homemade Recycled Plant Markers
- Save Your Own Seeds
- No Stress Guide to Composting
- What To Do With Kitchen Scraps
- Grow Your Own Sprouts
- Starting Seeds Indoors on a Budget
- Updating Paint/Stain on Planters
- Installing Our Rain Barrel
- Good Books to Read to Kids to Encourage Gardening