Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Half Birthday Cake



This was totally a fun surprise for my son. We don't normally celebrate half birthdays but sometimes it is fun to do something for a surprise and it's a great excuse to have some cake. So as you can see for his birthday made him a half birthday cake. In the picture you can see what I did was that I took one Circle cake and cut it in half and stacked on top of each other to make one half of a cake. A cake mix does make two of these so I have another small cake that I frosted and put in the freezer for another time. We certainly don't need to have full cake just for the 4 of us.

I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture, but my daughter thought he needed a candle as well and so she took a candle and broke it in half so he had one candle that was half the normal length in his half birthday cake.



No comments: