Thursday, December 6, 2012

How to Make a Gingerbread Latte and a Review of Torani Syrups

Looking for this week's Thrifty Thursday? Well, you have found it! What could be more thrifty than skipping the coffee shop and making your own gourmet drinks at home!



It is so easy to make gourmet coffee drinks in your home when you use syrup, like the ones made by Torani. I had the opportunity to review Torani Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup and Gingerbread Syrup. Consider treating your holiday guests to something special and make them a Gingerbread Latte!

Get a $1 OFF coupon on your next Torani purchase!!!




Gingerbread Latte
4 oz strong coffee
4 oz milk or heavy cream
1 T of Torani gingerbread syrup
Whipped Cream, optional

Directions: Pour Syrup in to a coffee mug. Add coffee and milk. Stir to combine. Top with whipped cream if desired and a pinch of cinnamon. Enjoy!


Looking for some other recipes to make with Torani Gingerbread Syrup?




I just love how easy it is to make gourmet drinks with Torani syrups. I have several other flavors already and it is so much fun to try new flavors.

I can't decide which recipe I want to try first with the Torani Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup. The Salty Chocolate Wonder sounds delish as does the Salty Nut Skinny Latte. Or maybe this summer I could make an Iced Sugar Free Turtle Mocha or a Skinny Caramel Nut Iced Mocha. Yum!

I do have to recommend the Salty Nut Skinny Latte! It was very tasty.


Check back later this month when I will share with you a recipe for a Gingerbread Martini.

I was given the bottles of Torani to review through SheSpeaks. I did not receive any monetary compensation.All pictures, videos, thoughts and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

Mom Knows Best said...

I love gingerbread Torani!

Rachee said...

The gingerbread sound perfect for this time of year! I cannot wait to check out that martini recipe!

Yona Williams said...

I received the same flavors that you did - and I just couldn't warm up to the Gingerbread, BUT the Salted Caramel (and for it being a sugar-free version) was DELICIOUS. I really really really liked that one. Made a hot cocoa with dark chocolate syrup and it was VERY good. Next time, I will have to add whipped cream for a whole 'nother experience.

http://artpark78.com/blog1