Friday, December 7, 2012

Gingerbread Man Game on Starfall.com


Don't worry about missing this week's Thrifty Thursday - because I am about to tell you about a free game (well, whole site of educational games).

Today kicks of my "5 Days of Gingerbread"!

Let your kids play the FREE Gingerbread Man Game on Starfall.com. It is a fun little game that helps toddlers and preschoolers to identify both 2D and 3D shapes, as well as colors.

Starfall.com is loaded with a ton of free games and learning activities for toddlers, preschoolers and early elementary grades. They do have even more for a paid subscription, which my kids enjoy and we purchased after doing my Review of Starfall.com. 


Come back to check out all my gingerbread ideas:

  • Gingerbread Man Game
  • Gingerbread Latte
  • Gingerbread House
  • A Gingerbread Man & Woman Craft Kit
  • Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
  • Gingerbread Martini (this will be later this month when I share some drink ideas)


No comments: