Aren't these just adorable?!?!?!
Plus they are easier to make than gingerbread girl and boy cutouts.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Using your favorite gingerbread cookie recipe or a mix, make the dough
- Roll a spoonful of dough in to 1" balls and place on a greased (or lined) cookie sheet
- Flatten down ball with the bottom of a smooth glass
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Quickly press in to place mini chocolate pretzels, chocolate chips (eyes) and cinnamon candy (nose)
- Allow to cool, the chocolate will melt on the hot cookie and after it cools that melted chocolate will keep the pretzels attached to the cookie