They are a simple & tasty activity and can be a little messy.
All you need are sugar cones (I had 4 leftover from this summer when I made the campfire smores with them.
Just spread green frosting over the sugar cones (actually, this was leftover from my son's John Deere birthday party and I just stuck it in the freezer, this is turning in to a use up project - Haha!)
Then place on sprinkles & candies and you are finished.
Be sure to check out all of my 5 Days of Christmas Tree Crafts:
- Felt and Button Christmas Tree Ornament
- Felt Advent Calendar Christmas Tree
- Pipecleaner and Bead Christmas Tree
- Decorated Sugar Cone Trees
- Measurement and Counting Christmas Tree Activity