Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 Homemade Gifts of Christmas, PLUS many other ideas

I don't need a house full of poultry or a bunch of strangers in merriment and I am sure no one else does either, but I do want to offer up an alternative with my list of

12 Homemade Gifts of Christmas (Future)

  1. Washcloth Travel Pouch
  2. Fingerprint Ornament
  3. Reinbeer
  4. Tutu Dress
  5. Caramel Corn
  6. Homemade Sugar Scrub
  7. Instant Hot Cocoa
  8. Knitted Scarf (Loom Knitting)
  9. Super Hero Cape
  10. Super Hero Mask
  11. Melted Flower Headband
  12. Jewelry (made by myself and my daughter) 


Over the next 12 days, I will share with you each of these gifts so that you can make them too. So, please check back as I post them. I will also link them above once they are live on this blog. I was trying to be cute with using Past, Present & Future, but the Future gifts are just ones I have yet to make and share with you but they will be given this Christmas. Christmas Present are ideas I already shared with you that will also be given this Christmas, but the past is the past.

Also, stay tuned for my post on Northern Cheapskate titled "5 Ideas for Inexpensive Homemade Gifts for Teachers and Coaches".

But while you wait -- Try out these

12 Homemade Gifts of Christmas' Past

  1. Knitted Winter Hats (Loom Knitting)
  2. Recycled Sweater Dress
  3. Monster Stuffies
  4. Monster Puppet
  5. Paint Chip Art
  6. Princess Cone Hat and Magic Wand
  7. Felt Crayon Pouch
  8. Doorway Puppet Theater
  9. Hand Dyed Handprint Kitchen Towels
  10. Counting Bean Bags
  11. Fabric Covered Notebook and Pencil Holder
  12. Baby Food Jar Decoupaged Candle Holders

7 Homemade Gifts of Christmas Present


2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm excited to see your future presents! Gavin is getting a superhero cape for Christmas this year, made by my SIL & I am making my kids & the nieces & nephews masks. Do you have a great idea for a scuba diver costume? That's Gavin's newest thing he wants for Christmas!

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Have you seen Big Daddy with Adam Sandler where he dresses up as Scuba Steve? I would probably go the route of buying some kids snorkeling gear & flippers.