Saturday, December 8, 2012

Review: Climb On! Creme and Bar



For me, winter in the time of the year that my hands begin to get dry and the skin on my thumbs can crack. That is, unless I am being proactive and taking care of them, which is why I was excited to be able to review the Climb On! Bar and Creme. I was given sample sizes of both items and have enjoyed using them. 

The Climb On! products have been popular with climbers, but everyone should know about these products because they really work. The Climb On! Bar glides on easily and smoothly on my hands and has a delightful smell from the lavender and neroli essential oils used in it. My hands have been smooth and provided with a layer from protection from the cold (of course, in MN I still need to wear gloves.) My 3 year old likes to rub the bar on his hands as well, which is an example of how it is safe for everyone of all ages to use.

The Climb On! Creme is what I have used on my legs (another area that gets dry in the winter). I find it works better on my legs because it glides so easily. If you read the description below you will see that there are so many more reasons and places to use the creme that I have not had the opportunity to try. It is even supposed to be a great burn creme, which luckily I have not needed in our household.


Climb On! Bar: This one product can soothe burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes, cracked cuticles and heels, tissue nose, road rash, diaper rash, abrasions, poison ivy...any skin issue that needs deep moisturizing and nourishing. Climb On! Bar was originally formulated for rock climbers. It has crossed all barriers since it works on any skin type and any skin issue. The beeswax is the emulsifier which holds the ingredients together. It acts as a humectant, which draws moisture to the skin. It acts as a natural water resistant barrier to help skin stay protected. Anyone from babies to rock stars use this product. The essential oils of neroli and lavender work their therapeutic properties to help the body bring the skin back into balance. Our body sees Climb On! recipe as a friend not a foe!

Creme: Our Crème is the best for the worst dry skin imaginable. Climb On! Creme is a deep moisturizer and acts like food for your skin in that it nourishes as well. Apply CO! Crème to your skin to moisturize and nourish if you are in the sun, wind, ice, rain, water, chemicals, etc. Use after extreme exposure for moisturizing relief. Along with the Climb On! Bar, the Creme can take the place of numerous items in your bathroom cabinet: make-up remover, cuticle cream, intense nighttime moisturizer, before and after the sun lotion, as a conditioning aftershave for face or legs. Climb On! Creme is a perfect moisturizing diaper rash cream, as a cradle cap lotion or any skin problem that is tender and needs easy application in order to moisturize. A little goes a long way!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

WRRYFreeSkinCare said...

Glad you and your son enjoyed!