Friday, October 4, 2013

Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam® is Coming to the Dome


We were lucky to be able to go to Monster Jam last December and review the show and will be going again. Both of my kids loved it but my son couldn't stop talking about show for months afterwards. He is going to be so pumped when I tell him that we will be going again. This year we will be trying to get a hold of some noise cancelling headphones to borrow from friends. We did bring ear plugs (it is loud, but what do you expect with a bunch of Monster Trucks?!?!) but some times I think we could have used a little more and the headphones would be better for my son as ear plugs are hard to keep in his little ears. It is an amazing show and so much fun to watch!

Show Description:

Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam®,
starring the biggest performers on four wheels: Monster Jam monster trucks! The twelve-feet-tall, ten-thousand-pound machines will bring you to your feet, racing and ripping up a custom-designed track full of obstacles to soar over or smash through! Monster Jam provides a massive night’s entertainment tailored perfectly for your family’s budget, and these colorful, larger-than-life beasts are sure to capture the hearts of both young and old.



Come check back in a month and I will be hosting a giveaway so that one lucky reader can win a family 4-pack of tickets to Monster Jam!!!!

3 comments:

Debi Gerhart said...

We went to see Monster Jam a few months ago. I loved it..

Anne Sweden said...

My sons love big trucks and would be thrilled to attend an event like this!

M Butler said...

Ohh monster trucks... Right up my sons ally too!