Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards

Are you thinking Christmas yet? 
Only 2 more months!

 I like to plan ahead and order my cards as early as I can so I can drop them in the mail on December 1st. And with so many choices of Tiny Prints Holiday Cards, I need some lead time to see all the new options and figure out exactly what kind of card I want. Cards now come with so many options! I can change the color of the font or the size of the card or the type of card. But not only that, there are all kinds of new time options  that include square, rounded, bracket, ticket and scallop trim. Plus there is the new design styles for 2013 that include Contemporary, Classic, Vintage, Full bleed photos, All That Glitters, Bold Expressions, Simply Chic, Woodland Wonder and The New Tradition.

One Lucky Reader Will Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Tiny Prints!
Free Shipping Included

I want to share with you some of the options I am considering for our holiday card this year. I have to admit that I am all over the place on choices. I have yet to decide if I want a flat card or a tri-fold or one that doubles as an ornament. Or do I want one that is sophisticated or playful? So many choices!


Merry Happy Moments
I just love the square shape of this card contrasted by the circles in the background of the words. It feels to me like this one is a sort of playful sophistication but being just a bit different with the square shape.

There is are also matching address labels and and envelope liners that can be ordered to accompany the holiday cards.

Spray of Glitter

I think it can probably go without saying why this one made my top five list. It's dual purpose! It is both a card and an ornament. We could be on the trees of all our friends and family.


Tender Tidings
So, this one is pretty classic in the form and layout, but it is also super affordable and it might be an appealing option depending upon how many cards we choose out send out this year.




Blissful Blizzard
This one made my top five list because it is a tri-fold. I have not ever received a tri-fold holiday card, and I am thinking I might want to be the first one to send one out.


The Naughty List

This one is definitely at the top of my list. I can't picture my two kids on the front this card, perhaps even our whole family of four. I also love the rounded edges of this card. There is just something about changing the edges that makes the card feel much more expensive, but it isn't.

Or maybe you are not thinking about cards, but instead gifts are on your mind. Don't forget that Tiny Prints Holiday Photo Gifts. Do you know someone who would love an iPad case, iPhone Case, Acrylic Tray, or perhaps an ornament or a mug?


I will be given the opportunity to review my own set of Tiny Prints holiday cards in exchange for this post.No monetary compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

61 comments:

Kelly Tillotson said...

i really like 'swaying garland' thanks!
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

I love the new Joyous Heart cards!

Anonymous said...

I like the spray of glitter ones

Laura Railing said...

Goodness to try to pick ONE! I love the Merriest Little Snow one though! I try to incorporate the word Christmas and our faith into the cards. After all, without Jesus we wouldn't have real meaning with it. I like to reflect that on the cards.

Tammigirl said...

I like Merriest little snow. I really like the ones which actually mention Christmas.

skk521 said...

I like the Spray of Glitter.

Unknown said...

They are all so cute its hard to choose! But I will pick the New! Yule Rules circle card!

Unknown said...

i cant choose! ahh! but we design our xmas cards every year :)

Mrs. Gruss said...

swaying garland: http://www.tinyprints.com/product/49178/flat_holiday_photo_cards_swaying_garland.html

Unknown said...

My favorite is Crystal Sequins.

Jessica said...

I like the Dazzle and Delight card

Diana Chastain said...

I was so excited to get offered this last minute giveaway too! :D

Unknown said...

I like Joyous Hearts!!

Unknown said...

"Sketched Scene"!

Michelle J. said...

I like the Bright Cutouts card!

Christi Williams said...

So many cute ones, I really like Bright Whimsy

Unknown said...

i like the crystal sequins

Unknown said...

I like the Crystal Sequins Ornament Cards

Haya Mahfaza said...

I really liked the Spray of Glitter. :D

CarrieAnn13 said...

I love the Wonder Overlay Card

MaryAnn said...

Serene sky

Heather Kelly said...

I really like Mistletoe Corners!

rachel said...

I like Concise Cheer!

Tamra said...

I love the "Wonder Overlay" card!

Jessica Peeling said...

I like the Merry Snow Globe! jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Kirby said...

Christmas Crest!

Unknown said...

Dazzle and Delight! :)

Jillian Too said...

My favorite is the ZigZag Glitz.

GoodnessGraces said...

I love Concise Cheer!

tina reynolds said...

I love the color of Shimmery Stripes

Julie said...

Bright Moments or HOlly Sprigs

Miranda said...

Love Merriest Little Snow

Jessica B. said...

I like the Snowy Air card. jj250@aol.com

Laurie said...

I like the swaying garland! Thanks for the giveaway!

Sara Lehman said...

Merriest Little Snow!

Unknown said...

I love the adored ornaments and merry arrows!

samdaleo said...

I like the crystal sequins cards.

Thanks!
Samantha
jamesmadison1974@gmail.com

Kelly said...

I like Merry Happy Moments.

femmenoir said...

Festive arrows!!!

Nancy said...

I have the Adored Ornaments card.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

yo8798 said...

I love the swaying garland! Oh my! It is so cute!

Unknown said...

pick me! pick me!

Unknown said...

I love Sprinkled with Joy!

April Yedinak said...

I love the Crystal Sequins in Red design.

april yedinak

Amo said...

I love the Merry Brights Moment holiday card!!

courtney hennagir said...

They have such a great selection! I really love the "vintage Christmas" card in red.

Unknown said...

My favorite is the Crystal Sequins circle card!

Angela Saver said...

Merry Christmas Snow Globe card is my favorite!

kmcgrew213 said...

may your days be merry and bright card!

eclairre said...

My favorite is Crystal Sequins.

1955nurse said...

I like Crystal Sequins, & this one: http://www.tinyprints.com/product/48928/ornament_cards_yule_rules.html / Thanks for the chance!

1955nurse said...

I accidently clicked the button on following on Pinterest - before I followed you. For the life of me - I cannot find a Pinterest button ANYWHERE on your site - I WILL follow you if you let me know what your Pinterest name is, or who to follow!!!((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com))Thanks!

Heather R said...

I like the Amazing Adventures card

thransom@gmail.com

Crystal K. said...

I like the global glee card best.

Dianna said...

wow that was not easy-- to many to pick from the this is one I really like---http://www.tinyprints.com/product/48649/christmas_cards_geometric_beauty.html--geometric beauty

AndreaH said...

I like the Holly Sprigs card. It is very festive!

Rachel said...

Crystal Sequins Ornament Cards

Angie B said...

I like the golden greetings

lmurley2000 said...

I like the joyous heart card

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

meredith said...

My favorite is golden greetings!

Kelly said...

Thank you SO much!!!! I'm super excited to order our Christmas cards!!